Chocolate Almond-Coconut Muffins
Happy hump day everyone! To get you through the mid week rut, we have a truly scrumptious chocolate treat for you to enjoy! These muffins are super simple to bake and will have you licking the spoon (seriously the batter tastes JUST like brownies, too good to be true! hehe)
Give it a try for yourself and let us know what you think!
1 C. Barney Butter Cocoa + Coconut Almond Butter
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 C. vanilla spice maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 C. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 C. Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder, mix. Add coconut flour, mix. Finally add baking soda and powder, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into greased or lined muffin tins (this recipe will make about 9-10 muffins)
- Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top and place into the oven for about 20-25 minutes.