Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
Say hello to your new guilty pleasure! So simple to make and super delicious you will want to put this on just about everything … and since it’s gluten-free, dairy-free and totally paleo, you can! hehe
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (refrigerated over-night)
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey (maple syrup or agave work as well)
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- Scoop out the thick cream that has solidified on the top layer of the coconut milk can into mixing bowl. This will become your whipped cream!
- Add sweetener to taste, and vanilla extract to mixing bowl
- Mix ingredients until soft peaks are formed (we used our Kitchen Aid stand mixer for this)
Voila! Whipped Cream! ENJOY!