Correct me if I’m wrong, but I strongly believe one of the hardest parts of eating healthy(er) is having to say no to bread! It’s just so good! And while nothing will ever completely replace the traditional taste of bread, I have to admit this recipe will come close. Not to mention the truly heavenly smell that will come out of your oven while this bakes, to die for! A quick prep and not having to wait for yeast to rise makes this a simple, guilt-free way to fill that void resisting bread has left you with.
- 1/2-1 cup blueberries (or whatever fits your fancy)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs (whisked)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bread pans with coconut oil and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients: almond flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In a seperate bowl mix together: honey, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients; make sure these are well incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries to the mixture.
- Pour into bread pan. Bake for about 35 minutes (time may vary depending on pan size).
- Let Cool
- Cut & Enjoy!