Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
Our final peach post is here, and it is even MORE delicious than our last! The inspiration for this treat came from peach cobbler cookies which got us thinking … why not cupcakes?! It’s the perfect blend of flavors and will not disappoint. We garnished with cream cheese frosting (our favorite) a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cute little slice of peach!
- 1 1/2 C. Flour
- 1 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 C. Butter, Room Temperature (TIP: microwave for 10 sec)
- 3/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 C. Peaches, thinly sliced (about 2 peaches)
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl.Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl for 1 minute, or until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until blended.
- Mix in flour mixture.
- Fold in peaches.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the cupcake clean.
Decorate & Enjoy!